Add my NMI code
Your NMI, or National Meter Identifier, is a unique number for your home. It is 10-11 digits and starts with 6001.
- To find your NMI you will need a copy of your electricity bill. The NMI may be on the front of the first or second page of your bill in either the top right corner or middle of the page.
- Once you have located your NMI log in to your Jemena Energy account on desktop or app.
- To login on desktop - click here.
- Once you are logged in click on 'Update profile' from the My Account list on the left of the page.
- Scroll down to the NMI code field, enter your code and click 'Save changes' at the bottom of the page.
- Make sure you have downloaded the app - click here to download.
- Login to your account in the app, tap on the menu at the top left of the screen and tap on 'Edit profile'.
- Scroll down to the NMI code field, enter your code and tap the back arrow at the top left of the screen to save your NMI.
Go to My Profile »
Did you find this article helpful?